We worked with both One Way Electrical and SimPro to ensure a smooth transition from multiple systems. Our work involved:
- Migrating customer and supplier data
- Checking setup costing data
- Migration of service contracts
- Setting up workflows and triggers
- Creating a catalogue of parts
- Setting up of customer assets
- Setting up document templates
- Linking to Xero
We also found and implemented a solution which meant that One Way Electrical could import thousands of parts, all with their fit times to make quoting and costing much easier.
Our involvement meant that One Way Electrical were running on SimPro within a few weeks and they were using all parts of the system.
In addition to the implementation, we worked with a developer at One Way Electrical to extend SimPro using their API. Part of this work means that Risk and Method Statements (RAMS) can be automatically created and attached to Jobs. Engineers can read, review and amend these before signing them prior to starting a job.