We started this as a fully bespoke project with a blank canvas. Initially, the system was fairly small scale with a list of companies, advisers and services. UAC Team started using the system to manage their clients through their workflow so they could capture the data they needed, record quotations, check where documentation was up to and store key dates for services going live. They could also note the renewal dates so they could contact clients in advance.
As we developed the system and UAC Team realised what was possible through a bespoke system, we worked on adding more features including:
- My List – so advisers can keep their own list of prospects without creating customers until there is interest
- Customer Creation – advisers can create new customers after the system first checks to make sure they don’t already exist. This includes a Companies House and Postcode lookup.
- Document Upload – so advisers can upload bills directly to the system
- Task Management – both for admins and advisers
- Live Chat – to engage with advisers. This is also linked to automated reminders being sent.
- Customer emails – to send quotes and so customers can go ahead with quotes with a clickable link where they don’t have to log into the system
- Regular Reminder Messages – we schedule the system to send messages based on what needs to be done. This saves admin time by not having to chase up advisers and customers – the system does the chasing up for them.
- Self Service Options – so advisers can download their own commission statements, order stationary and watch training videos.
- Dashboard – so admins and advisers can see at a glance the status of services, tasks and customers